Course Hours: 16 hrs.
This course will be two days.
- Open and closed bolt type of firearm
- Field strip
- Loading and unloading procedures both right and left handed
- Stoppage clearance both right and left handed
- Shooting Positions and Techniques: Standing, low & high kneeling and prone
- Transition Techniques: Muzzle up/down & cross dominant transition techniques, both right and left handed.
- Auto-Fire Trigger Control Techniques
- Effectively use burst control (consistent 2-3 rd burst) from a variety of shooting positions.
- Accuracy Assessment: Techniques used to quickly acquire and assess a lethal threat & engage in automatic fire accurately.
Course Cost: $400
- 1,500 rounds ammo.
- Select Fire SMG
- Mag carriers/chest rig/belt rig (something to hold mags. in)
- Minimum of 3 mags.
- Knee/elbow pads (optional)
- Eye and ear protection
- Cap or Wide Brimmed hat
- No loose-fitting shirts at the neck, tank tops,v-neck, etc… (to avoid brass from entering shirt)
- Long pants with belt loop and sturdy belt
- Sturdy closed-toe shoes
- Water (enough to remain hydrated)
- Lunch & snacks as needed
- Note taking materials