This course is designed for the beginner. The focus is on safety and handling of a firearm. It introduces pistol and revolver to the new shooter, exposing them to a variety of firearms. This will give an experience to help the shooter identify preferences if not already an owner. Don’t purchase a firearm based on what someone tells you. Why not experience it for yourself before making an important purchase?
Course Cost: $125
Pre-requisite: Concealed Weapons License or Background check
- 150 rounds ammo.
- Pistol/revolver (one will be provided upon request)
- Pistol/revolver holster
- Minimum of 1 pistol magazine or speed-loader for revolver
- Eye and ear protection (will be provided upon request)
- Cap or Wide Brimmed hat
- No loose-fitting shirts at the neck, tank tops,v-neck, etc… (to avoid brass from entering shirt)
- Long pants with belt loop and sturdy belt
- Sturdy closed-toe shoes
- Water (enough to remain hydrated)
- Snacks as needed
- Note taking materials