This course is designed to fine tune your rifle skills by working on the fundamentals of shooting.
- Nomenclature of rifle
- Cleaning procedure
- Grip/Stance/Sight alignment/Sight Picture
- Shooting Positions
- Trigger control
- Use of sling
- Immediate action/malfunction drills
- Pivots and timing techniques
Course Cost: $195
Pre-requisite: Concealed Weapons License or Background check
- 400 rounds ammo.
- Mag carriers/chest rig/belt rig (something to hold mags. in)
- Minimum of 3 mags.
- Knee/elbow pads (optional)
- Eye and ear protection
- Cap or Wide Brimmed hat
- No loose-fitting shirts at the neck, tank tops,v-neck, etc… (to avoid brass from entering shirt)
- Long pants with belt loop and sturdy belt
- Sturdy closed-toe shoes
- Water (enough to remain hydrated)
- Lunch & snacks as needed
- Note taking materials